Welcome from the Chairs
On behalf of the Innovation Aviation & Aerospace Industry - International Conference 2020 Organizing Committee, we are pleased to announce our first Innovation Aviation & Aerospace Industry - International Conference 2020. The conference is organized by the International Academy of Aviation Industry (IAAI), King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang (KMITL) and will be held as a five-day event in Chumphon Province, Thailand, from January 13th‒17th, 2020.
IAAI International Conference aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to the aviation and aerospace industries. This conference focuses on innovations in aviation and aerospace by fostering knowledge and new ideas for research work within the community, speakers, plenary speeches, young researchers and practitioners. The conference also seeks to provide forums, oral presentations, technical workshops, and scientific sessions. We invite researchers, aviation industry representatives, and others with an interest in the impacts of the aviation industry to join us for what will be an exciting event.
The conference will host several internationally renowned speakers and invite submissions for oral presentations. All presenters at the conference will be encouraged to submit a full manuscript of their presentation for publication consideration in a special issue of Aerospace, Applied Science, and Sustainability.
We hope to see you in the vibrant and exciting city of Chumphon in January 2020.
Soemsak Yooyen, Dean of IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
Daniel Delahaye, Head of the Optimization and Machine Learning Group ENAC Research Lab, Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile, France
Patcharin Kamsing, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
Call for papers
- Scholars interested in participating with the conference can submit the abstract (about 3-4 pages covering the areas of manuscripts for the proceedings issue) online on the website until 31th October 2019.
- All authors will be notified by 15th November 2019 about the acceptance.
- Accepted papers will be published in MDPI Sciforum with the registration of a Crossref DOI and the MDPI journal Proceedings. After the conference, the Conference Committee will select papers that may be included for publication in the Special Issue of the three Journals: Aerospace, Applied Sciences and Sustainability
Call for sponsors
IAAI 2020 International Conference is an international conference in the field of Aviation Industry hosted by International Academy of Aviation Industry (IAAI), King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology Ladkrabang. The conference focuses on innovations in aviation and aerospace by fostering knowledge and new ideas for research work within the community, speakers, plenary speeches, young researchers and practitioners. The conference also seeks to provide forums, oral presentations, technical workshops, and scientific sessions. We invite researchers, aviation industry representatives, and others with an interest in the impacts of aviation industry to join us for what will be an exciting event.
We hope that you will take advantage of this great opportunity to sponsor and/or exhibit your products, services and brand to a large audience of specialists in Aviation Industry.
For sponsorship or exhibition at IAAI2020 Conference, please download the sponsorship and exhibition application form and send the application form to the Secretariat at [email protected]
***To have your logo featured on our website (applicable packages only), poster, and other conference promotional materials, please submit a 1024 x 1024 resolution file in .png, .ai, .svg, .eps, or .gif format. Other resolutions and formats may not be accommodated.***
International Academy of Aviation Industry, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
International Academy of Aviation Industry,KMITL, Thailand
Aeronautical Engineering and Commercial Pilot(KMITL) have been developed to create industry-ready engineers who have a global perspective, international exposure and knowledge of diverse topics in Mechanical Engineering as well as a Commercial Pilot. It is the opportunity for students to establish an international career and profit from the higher international standard level that is benefiting all sectors of the economy.
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Prof. Dr. Daniel Delahaye
Head of Optimization Laboratory, Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile
Mr. Philippe Notry
ATM Master Course Director, Ecole Nationale de l'Aviation Civile
Prof. Dr. Suchatvee Suwansawat
President, King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang
Prof. Dr. Jingnong Weng
Executive Director, Asia-Pacific Regional Centre for Space Technology Education, affiliated to the United Nations(Tentative)
Prof. Dr. You Zhao
National Astronomical Observatories(Tentative)
Prof. Dr. Seungsoo Lee
Aerospace Engineering, College of Engineering, Inha University(Tentative)
Instructions for Authors
Submissions should be done by the authors online by registering with sciforum, and using the Start New Submission function once logged into system.
Scholars interested in participating with the conference can submit the abstract (about 3-4 pages covering the areas of manuscripts for the proceedings issue) online on the website until 31st October 2019.
All authors will be notified by 15th November 2019 about the acceptance.
Accepted papers will be published in MDPI Sciforum with registration of a Crossref DOI and the MDPI journal Proceedings. After the conference, the Conference Committee will select papers that may be included for publication in the special issue of the three Journals: Aerospace, Applied Sciences and Sustainability
Manuscripts for the proceedings must be organized accordingly:
- Full author names
- Affiliations (including full postal address) and authors' e-mail addresses
- Results and Discussion
Manuscripts should be prepared in MS Word or any other word processor and should be converted to the PDF format before submission. The publication format will be PDF. The manuscript should count at least 3 pages (including figures, tables and references). There is no page limit, although authors are asked to keep their papers as concise as possible.
Authors are encouraged to prepare a presentation in PowerPoint or similar software, to be displayed online along with the Manuscript. Slides, if available, will be displayed directly on the website using Sciforum.net's proprietary slides viewer. Slides can be prepared in exactly the same way as for any traditional conference where research results can be presented. Slides should be converted to PDF format before submission so they can be easily and automatically converted for online display.
Besides their active participation within the forum, authors are also encouraged to submit video presentations. If you are interested in submitting, please contact the conference organizer at [email protected] for more information.
Accepted File Formats
MS Word: Manuscripts prepared in MS Word must be converted into a single file before submission. When preparing manuscripts in MS Word, the 1st IAAI International Conference – 2020 Microsoft Word template file (see download below) must be used. Please do not insert any graphics (schemes, figures, etc.) into a movable frame which can superimpose the text and make the layout very difficult.
LaTeX: Manuscripts prepared in LaTeX must be collated into one ZIP folder (include all source files and images, so that the Conference Secretariat can recompile the submitted PDF). When preparing manuscripts in LaTeX, please use the 1st IAAI International Conference – 2020 LaTeX template files.
TThe 1st IAAI International Conference – 2020 Microsoft Word template file and LaTex template file
Paper Format: A4 paper format, the printing area is 17.5 cm x 26.2 cm. The margins should be 1.75 cm on each side. (top, bottom, left, and right).
Paper Length: The manuscript should not be longer than 6 pages and should be as concise as possible.
Format / Style: The paper style of the journal proceedings should be followed. You may download the template file to prepare your paper (see above). The full titles and the cited papers must be given. Reference numbers should be placed in square brackets [ ], and placed before the punctuation; for example  or [1-3], and all the references should be listed separately and as the last section at the end of the manuscript.
Authors’ List and Affiliation Format: Authors' full first and last names must be given. Abbreviated middle name can be added. For papers written by various contributors, a correspondence representative must be designated. The PubMed/MEDLINE format is used for affiliations: complete street address information including city, zip code, state/province, country, and email address should be added. All authors who contributed significantly to the manuscript (including writing a section) should be listed on the first page of the manuscript, below the title of the article. Other parties, who provided only minor contributions, should be listed under Acknowledgments only. A minor contribution might be a discussion with the author, reading through the draft of the manuscript, or performing English corrections.
Figures, Schemes and Tables:Authors are encouraged to prepare figures and schemes in color. Full color graphics will be published free of charge. Figure and schemes must be numbered (Figure 1, Scheme I, Figure 2, Scheme II, etc.) and a explanatory title must be added. Tables should be inserted into the main text, and numbers and titles for all tables supplied. All table columns should have an explanatory heading. Please supply legends for all figures, schemes and tables. The legends should be prepared as a separate paragraph of the main text and placed in the main text before a table, a figure or a scheme.
Potential Conflicts of Interest
It is the authors' responsibility to identify and declare any personal circumstances or interests that may be perceived as representation or interpretation biases in connection with the research. If there is no conflict, please state, "The authors declare no conflict of interest." This should be conveyed in a separate "Conflict of Interest" statement preceding the "Acknowledgments" and "References" sections at the end of the manuscript. Financial support for the study must be fully disclosed under the "Acknowledgments" section.
Venue, Travel and Accommodation
Chumphon is a southern Thai province on the narrow Kra Isthmus of the Malay Peninsula. It’s known for coral reefs and a long coastline dotted with beaches. In the south, the forested Phato district is home to the Phato Canal and the Heo Lom Waterfall. Chumpon, the province’s capital city, is cradled by the Phuket Mountains and is a gateway to tropical islands, including the popular Koh Tao part of Surat Thani province. For further information such as accommodations, transportation and others, please visit our website.
- Ministry of Transport(Tentative)
- Suchatvee Suwansawat, President KMITL, Thailand
- Supan Tungjitkusolmun, President CMKL, Thailand
- Chula Sukmanop, Director General at CAAT(Tentative)
- ICAO Director(Tentative)
- Director of Bangkok Airways(Tentative)
- Director of Thai Flight Training(Tentative)
IAAI Conference Chairs
- Soemsak Yooyen, Dean of IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Daniel Delahaye, Head of the Optimization and Machine Learning Group ENAC Research Lab at ENAC, France
- Patcharin Kamsing, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
Technical Program Chairs
- William Pelletier, University of Florida, USA
- Philippe Notry, ATM Master Course Director-ENAC, France
- Olivier Chansou, ENAC, France
- Pierre Lahourcade, ENAC, France
- Michel Chauvin, ENAC, France
- Weng Jingnong(Tentative), Executive Director, Asia-Pacific Regional Centre for Space Technology Education, affiliated to the United Nations, China
- Ir.Jack G.A.J. van der Vorst, Wageningen University and Research, Netherlands
- Sutthiphong Srigarom, NUS, Singapore
- Zhao You(Tentative), National Astronomical Observatories, China
- Seungsoo Lee(Tentative), Aerospace Engineering, College of Engineering, Inha University, Korea
- Peerapong Torteeka, National Astronomical Research Institute of Thailand, Thailand
- Kritanai Torsri, Hydro-Informatics Institute (HII), Thailand
- Chanika Sukawattanavijit, GISTDA Academy, Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency, Thailand
- Sittiporn Channumsin, GISTDA Academy, Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency, Thailand
- Suwat Sreesawet, GISTDA Academy, Geo-Informatics and Space Technology Development Agency, Thailand
- Natthawat Hongkarnjanakul, Aerospace Composite Specialist, GISTDA, Thailand
- Prasatporn Wongkamchang, Navaminda Kasatriyadhiraj Royal Thai Air Force Academy (NKRAFA), Thailand
- Janewit Kampoon, Navaminda Kasatriyadhiraj Royal Thai Air Force Academy (NKRAFA), Thailand
- Wanchai Jiaja, Navaminda Kasatriyadhiraj Royal Thai Air Force Academy (NKRAFA), Thailand
- Pattarapong Phasukkit, Faculty of Engineering, KMITL, Thailand
- Ardjit Iumrahong, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Wiroj Homsup, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Sa-Arn Surangsee, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Pramote Thanghom, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Kasem Harnchana, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Pornchai Supnithi, Faculty of Engineering, KMITL, Thailand
- Somchai Norasethasopon, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Pongsak Kummool, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Suwin Saleesongsom, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Waralee Peetawan, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Jedsada Tipmontian, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Patcharin Kamsing, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Piyanee Akkawuttiwanich, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Somcanae Yodpram, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Arnon Phuekfhon, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Aichun Feng, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Rodolphe Perrin, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Akhil Garg, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Nuchjarin Intalar, IAAI, KMITL, Thailand
- Vejapong Juttijudata, KU, Thailand
- Siripong Atipan, KU, Thailand
- Chinnapat Thipyopas, KU, Thailand
- Araya Sakburanapech, KU, Thailand
- Panumas Arundachawat, KU, Thailand
- Jiraphon Srisertpol, SUT, Thailand
- Suradet Tantrairatn, SUT, Thailand
- Veena Phunpeng, SUT, Thailand
- Atthaphon Ariyarit, SUT, Thailand
- Chaiy Rungsiyakull, CMU, Thailand
- Yottana Khunatorn, CMU, Thailand
- Sujin Bureerat, KKU, Thailand
SESSION 1. Aviation Technology
- Air navigation
- Satellite and telecommunication systems
- Air transportation
- Inter-modal transport
- Reliability and maintenance
- Airport design and construction
- Airport operation
- Aircraft operation
- Fleet planning
- Aero sports
- Crew training systems
- Big data analysis
- Aviation business and management
- Aviation and aerospace tourism
- Cabin technology
SESSION 2. Aerospace Engineering
- Flight dynamics and control
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Lightweight structure
- New materials
- Aircraft and spacecraft design
- Structural dynamics
- Fracture mechanics
- Advanced propulsion
- Muti-disciplinary design optimization
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Aircraft smart systems
SESSION 3. Applied Sciences and Engineering
- Electrical and telecommunication engineering
- Mechanical and industrial engineering
- Material science
- Chemical and environment
- Architecture and civil engineering
- Computer and information technology
- Statistics and applied mathematics
- Applied physics